What We Believe
1. We believe that the Bible is God’s word. It has been fully inspired by God the Holy Spirit and contains all that people need to know for salvation and to rightly understand the world in which they live. By its very nature the Bible is infallible, and forms a perfect rule for both faith and life. We believe that as God’s people we need to be immersed in the Bible to understand how to live for God in this world.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the persons of the Holy Trinity.
3. We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His unquestionable deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal coming again at His second advent.
4. We believe that justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
5. We believe in the power of Christ present in the believer to live a holy life, the present day reality of the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord’s supernatural healing of the human body.
6. We believe in Christ’s Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
7. We believe in a literal Heaven and Hell. At the end of time those who have died will be resurrected and those who have trusted in the finished work of Christ on the cross will spend eternity in the presence of God while those who have refused God’s offer of Life will spend eternity separated from God’s presence.